Job Description: Our Business Office has an immediate opening for a full-time Patient Account Representative.
- Reviewing patient bills for accuracy and completeness
- Obtaining missing information
- Following up on unpaid claims within standard billing cycle timeframe
- Contacting insurance companies via telephone or their website regarding any discrepancies in payments, as necessary
- Identifying and billing secondary or tertiary insurances
- Reviewing all accounts for insurance or patient follow-up at least every 30 days
- Answering all patient and insurance telephone inquiries pertaining to assigned accounts
- Performing “soft” collections for patient past due accounts, to include contacting and notifying patients via telephone or mail
- Knowledge of insurance guidelines
- Ability to effectively communicate with insurance companies and patients, both written and orally
- Greenway experience preferred, but not required
- Outstanding customer service skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least one year of experience in insurance and/or patient collections preferred
Hughston Clinic Orthopaedics offers competitive benefits. This position offers a flextime schedule.
If you are interested in joining our Hughston Clinic Team, please submit your resume and application following the instructions on the Careers Page of this website.